Fabulous and funny piece!
Boah das ist das schööön.Fantastisches Kärtchen.
Gorgeous!
Fantastic card. Love the quote!!!
Traumhaft schöne Karte! Sieht großartig aus.
Renate, this is really gorgeous. I love the big drop! Your colors are perfect.
Your message is SO important, and you have presented it in a unique and creative way. Thank you so much for joining us this week.
Beautiful piece with a very pertinent message. This would be a great conservation poster don't you think?
Beautiful art and thoughtful message- wonderful water entry!
Ein Traum in Blau, fantastisch gemacht!!!LG Jutta
perfekt!Lg Susi
it's so beautiful!! love the waterdrop!!
Ein genial gestaltetes Kärtchen !!LG Renate
What a wonderful card!! love the stamping and your layout!!Linda
super wie Du das Thema umgesetzt hast!LGElma
Awesome card you have created for the water challenge. This is the first time I have played this challenge and the artwork is awesome.Debby
Great!
So beautiful! I love the shades of blue and the artwork is exquisite. Sorry I am late with my comment this week!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
18 Kommentare:
Fabulous and funny piece!
Boah das ist das schööön.
Fantastisches Kärtchen.
Gorgeous!
Fantastic card. Love the quote!!!
Traumhaft schöne Karte! Sieht großartig aus.
Renate, this is really gorgeous. I love the big drop! Your colors are perfect.
Your message is SO important, and you have presented it in a unique and creative way. Thank you so much for joining us this week.
Beautiful piece with a very pertinent message. This would be a great conservation poster don't you think?
Beautiful art and thoughtful message- wonderful water entry!
Ein Traum in Blau, fantastisch gemacht!!!
LG Jutta
perfekt!
Lg Susi
it's so beautiful!! love the waterdrop!!
Ein genial gestaltetes Kärtchen !!
LG Renate
What a wonderful card!! love the stamping and your layout!!
Linda
super wie Du das Thema umgesetzt hast!
LG
Elma
Awesome card you have created for the water challenge. This is the first time I have played this challenge and the artwork is awesome.
Debby
Great!
So beautiful! I love the shades of blue and the artwork is exquisite. Sorry I am late with my comment this week!
Kommentar veröffentlichen