Darfst für mich einen mittrinken, liebe Renate.Deine Karte macht wirklich Lust darauf, toll geworden!LG Jutta
Oh my, what a great face!
*kicher*Ein tolles Werk, ich bin hellauf begeistert, liebe RenateSchönen Sonntag noch
Das könnte gern bei mir in der Küche hängen - einfach klasse!!!!!!LG Dagmar
Oh my gosh...LOVE your postcard! The woman is so perfect to depict your message!
I love that face what a darling postcard...well done!
lol - sums up how I feel too - great picture.
einfach klasse
Would be interesting to know how many cups of coffee she has brewed in her lifetime. Nice to see her being served. Great postcard.
Funny and fabulous. I love this one!
That is exactly my expression before I have my morning coffee! Brilliant card
Kommentar veröffentlichen
11 Kommentare:
Darfst für mich einen mittrinken, liebe Renate.
Deine Karte macht wirklich Lust darauf, toll geworden!
LG Jutta
Oh my, what a great face!
*kicher*
Ein tolles Werk, ich bin hellauf begeistert, liebe Renate
Schönen Sonntag noch
Das könnte gern bei mir in der Küche hängen - einfach klasse!!!!!!
LG Dagmar
Oh my gosh...LOVE your postcard! The woman is so perfect to depict your message!
I love that face what a darling postcard...well done!
lol - sums up how I feel too - great picture.
einfach klasse
Would be interesting to know how many cups of coffee she has brewed in her lifetime. Nice to see her being served. Great postcard.
Funny and fabulous. I love this one!
That is exactly my expression before I have my morning coffee! Brilliant card
Kommentar veröffentlichen