Für Sunday Postcard Art
this is a gorgeous collage! everything fits together perfectly! xo
Super-card Renate! Well composed and beautifully vintage.I love seeing real concrete objects on the real cards!Very nice work!
Eine schöne Postkarte! Danke für die Teilnahme
This is such a fun card! I love all the things you've attached, you must have quite a treasure trove of little sewing items. I hope everyone clicks on the image to see it larger and get the full effect.
Hallo Renate, vielen Dank für deine Kommentare auf meinem Blog. Ich würde dir ja gerne darauf antworten, aber leider bist du ein no-reply blogger.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
5 Kommentare:
this is a gorgeous collage! everything fits together perfectly! xo
Super-card Renate! Well composed and beautifully vintage.
I love seeing real concrete objects on the real cards!
Very nice work!
Eine schöne Postkarte! Danke für die Teilnahme
This is such a fun card! I love all the things you've attached, you must have quite a treasure trove of little sewing items. I hope everyone clicks on the image to see it larger and get the full effect.
Hallo Renate, vielen Dank für deine Kommentare auf meinem Blog. Ich würde dir ja gerne darauf antworten, aber leider bist du ein no-reply blogger.
Kommentar veröffentlichen