Einfach wunderschön,Renate. Gefällt total gut. Ich freue mich sehr, dass du diese schöne Karte bei Fashionable Stamping Challenge verlinkt hast. Vielen Dank! LG Carola
I love the beautiful beach scene you have created behind your nude, Renate! Wonderful composition! Thanks for participating in the Sunday Postcard Art challenge this week.
Beaches is one of my all time favourite scenes. I love how you have added a shadow to the figure and the pop of red on the lady's mouth. Such gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges. Dot x
8 Kommentare:
Einfach wunderschön,Renate. Gefällt total gut.
Ich freue mich sehr, dass du diese schöne Karte bei Fashionable Stamping Challenge verlinkt hast. Vielen Dank!
LG Carola
Beautiful beach scene! Wonderful summer colors.
Eine wirklich wundervolle Szene hast du da kreiert!
Liebe Grüße, Dagmar
Großartig, dieses Mädel vorm wirklich schönen Sonnenauf- oder auch -untergang.
Hab noch einen schönen Sonntag
Eine wunderschöne Karte, Renate.Die farbliche Gestaltung ist Dir sehr gut gelungen, gefällt mir super.
Viele Grüße
Hanne
I love the beautiful beach scene you have created behind your nude, Renate! Wonderful composition! Thanks for participating in the Sunday Postcard Art challenge this week.
Beaches is one of my all time favourite scenes. I love how you have added a shadow to the figure and the pop of red on the lady's mouth. Such gorgeous colours.
Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x
This is a beautiful tranquil beach scene and perfect for your lady who who looks so serene.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril x
Kommentar veröffentlichen