Lovely!
Eine schöne Karte, liebe Renate
Das ist eine sehr schöne Karte. Klasse!LG Carola
I love your interpretation of this week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge, Renate! A perfect quote about family love, too! I really love this postcard!!
Your butterfly wings are beautiful with the beautiful quote! The background setting of a flower garden with other butterflies is perfect.
Love the beautiful and colourful butterfly embracing the quote and the way it's floating through a field of pretty flowers.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
6 Kommentare:
Lovely!
Eine schöne Karte, liebe Renate
Das ist eine sehr schöne Karte. Klasse!
LG Carola
I love your interpretation of this week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge, Renate! A perfect quote about family love, too! I really love this postcard!!
Your butterfly wings are beautiful with the beautiful quote! The background setting of a flower garden with other butterflies is perfect.
Love the beautiful and colourful butterfly embracing the quote and the way it's floating through a field of pretty flowers.
Kommentar veröffentlichen